White Topaz Halo Pendant Custom Made in Choice of Argentium Sterling Silver, 14 kt Yellow or White Gold
• The Pendant is 29 mm (1.14 in) in total length and 16 mm (0.62 in) in width. It comes up 7.2 mm (0.28 in) in total depth.
• Featuring a 10 mm White Topaz Center Gem and Eighteen 2 mm White Accent Topaz Gems
• Custom Made in your choice of recycled Argentium tarnish resistant sterling silver, 14 kt yellow or white gold
• This item is made to order, please allow 5-7 business days for production and then another 2-5 business days for shipping
What makes Mountain Spirit Jewels different?
• I offer you personal and original designs
• Hand made right here in America.
• I do not use or support mass manufactured pre-fabricated components made in China, India or other
• All of my handwork is done by myself in house
• View my workshop and my methods on my about shop page
• I use genuine High quality raw materials as well as many of my own handmade and hand calibrated tools in my workshop
White Topaz is the zodiac sign of the Sagittarius
"Helping you become aware of the karmic effect of thoughts and deeds, Clear Topaz heals the soul. It releases mental attachments, purifies emotions and actions, and activates cosmic awareness. Clear Topaz removes stagnant or stuck energy and facilitates transitions of all kinds." Encyclopedia of Crystals page 254 by Judy Hall
• If you choose Argentium Sterling:
Argentium sterling silver is a superior silver alloy in comparison to traditional sterling providing brighter white color, higher silver purity, superior durability and scratch resistance. And not to mention its tarnish resistant meaning that it will take a nominally larger amount of time for the metal to turn color than traditional sterling. Silver dip polish suffices to restore to original color. In short this is a superior silver alloy suitable for high end fine jewelry items.
• This item is hand crafted by Sennin Esko in his workshop in Lee, Ma
I use a high resolution 3d printer that I built and designed to make this ring:
I print the models I designed, then I make a mold and cast the models in silver or gold all in house using many hand made pieces of equipment in the process. Then I clean up the raw casting, sets the gem(s) and finally polish the piece of now finished jewelry.