Gift set includes one Wine Bottle stopper that feels like no other and one Beautifully fun Balancing Wine Bottle Holder.
Each item Custom Hand Crafted, Hand Finished, pouring love and passion into unique, select exotic, domestic and reclaimed woods, to create a one of a kind gift set.
Custom Wine Bottle stopper is expertly turned and hand shaped, hand sanded, polished, and buffed to gloss perfection. Bottle Stoppers are perfect for wine, but also oil and vinegar bottles, bath oil bottles as well as liquor bottles. Not the typical imported plated stoppers, but wonderfully heavy, Solid Stainless Steel made in the USA!
Self-balancing Wine bottle holder: Add a little whimsy and style as your favorite bottle of wine hangs in perfect balance. Expertly Hand Crafted from select, lovingly reclaimed wine barrel staves gently hand rubbed to a soft hue to bring out the natural highlights of fine oak. Feel the warmth of aged oak. See the rich purple patina and smell the unmistakable red wine bouquet. What once embraced the fruit of the vine is reclaimed to beautify your home in graceful elegance. (Wine bottle not included)
- Perfect for wine lovers gifts and accessories
- Rosewood and stainless steel wine bottle stopper
- Each stopper is hand sanded, polished and buffed to gloss perfection
- 18-8 304 FDA kitchen grade stainless steel
- Winery and FDA approved
- Unique self-standing bottom so you can show off you stopper!
- Hand made to order
- Balancing Wine Bottle Holder handcrafted from select reclaimed barrel staves.
- Hand rubbed oil finish brings out the natural beauty and helps preserve the striking patina.
- Made to order by Sandman Productions in Medford, OR
- Ships in 3 weeks
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Medford, OR
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Sandman Productions's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.