The Gerstner WorkStation is the first of the new Modular Concept Series designs and features a wide variety of "drawer modules" for customers to choose from. Equally handsome at home in the den or study as well as in a workshop setting, the #WS2000 WorkStation is built to the individual needs of each owner.
The basis for design of the #WS2000 Gerstner WorkStation was to create a single unit large enough to hold even the most extensive tool collection coupled with a work surface left entirely free for job accomplishment. Custom configured with numerous drawers of various sizes (16 different drawer modules to choose from) offers the owner ample storage with no need to utilize an additional "bench top" tool chest.
Every Gerstner Workstation features:
• 1-3/4 inch thick solid hard maple work surface (or your choice of a custom matching top)
• Single key integrated locking system
• Custom drawer layout (16 modules to choose from)
• 17 inch front-to-back drawer depth
• Metal drawer slides (90 lb. capacity) with steel ball bearings
• Option to be ordered as a stationary workbench or as a roller cabinet
Dimensions: Width = 33'' Height = 40'' Depth = 22''