Enjoy the convenience of never having to chase down bottle caps again with our one of a kind magnetic bottle openers. This particular opener is notable for its unique appearance: it's entirely handmade from a solid slab of extremely rare African Zebrawood. This wood is renowned for its alternating black and white grain pattern that yields a unique and unmatched aesthetic.
Our openers make wonderful gifts for the beer connoisseur in your life and are sure to spruce up any kitchen, den, man cave, or woman cave in your house! Getting married? We're happy to accommodate bulk orders and welcome the opportunity. For orders of five or more we're pleased to offer a discount so message us for details!
About your Zebrawood magnetic bottle opener:
- Made from a solid slab of the rare and exotic African Zebrawood
- Finished with teak oil to give a virtually UV & water-proof finish
- Sanded to a silky smooth finish
- Utilizes rare-earth magnets to catch all your discarded caps
- 100% made and manufactured in the USA
- Select from a variety of openers (Polished Stainless Steel pictured)
- All necessary mounting hardware provided
- Measures roughly 4" across, 8" down, and ¾"thick
Made in Marietta, GA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of WoodEyes Woodworks's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.