This desk is designed with the creative professional in mind; one who spends countless hours creating beautiful work with a carefully curated set of equipment. Finally, all your hard earned gear housed perfectly within a sleek and inspiring set up that is a pleasure to all senses.
I simply saw a need to make well designed and fully functional desks that will facilitate and help inspire some truly great work in your studio. Made to work with Logic, Protools, Abelton, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Avid Mac Pro, iMac, Roland, Korg, Yamaha, Novation, Universal Audio, Apogee, and more...
(Widths for correspond for 49 - 61- 88 key models respectively)
● Desktop // 64 - 72 - 84w x 32d x 3h (desktop)
● Rack Shelf 2-3U high (12U max before additional fees)
● Sliding Open Drawer // 36 - 46 - 58w x 15d x 5.5h tall (inside dimensions)
● Hidden Under Shelf // 40 - 48 - 60w x 10d x 6h (4th Photo)
● 6 - 12 racks units total
● Natural sun tanned poplar hardwood (standard)
● Heavy duty satin matte finish
● 2 industrial raw steel bases
● Fits up to 88 key workstations (150lb max)
● Fits up to 2 screens + 2 sound monitors (88 key)
● Hidden storage undershelf for cables, hard drives and more…
● 2 industrial raw steel bases
● Assembly included w/ delivery
● $100 - Custom mods for larger/smaller dimensions
● $150 - Additional rack units
● $200 - Side rack cabinet with caster instead of shelf (5th photo)
● $250 - Reclaimed Old Growth Douglas fir (3rd photo)
● $300 - Birch, Maple, Cherry, Oak
● $400 - Walnut
● $500 - Mixed walnut/maple (5th Photo)
● 6-8 Weeks (2-4weeks build + 2-4 weeks shipping)
● Please inquire for a more accurate current timetable
Every studio is different. For specific dimensions, color, material, etc or other option just contact me for a quick quote.
DESIGN + PROCESS//
I've been an engineer/musician for years and know how important an efficient and inspiring work environment is to the creative process. The prototype was built for Grammy nominated producer/engineer, Christian Delano, who's credits include Lady Gaga's Fame Monster album. I liked the design so much I decided to offer it here on Etsy.
Customers include musicians, film composers, video editors, graphic designers and anyone who likes to keep the clutter of their desk top and hide hard drives and cables for a clear and clean work environment.
● Debit or Credit Card
Once we receive payment your order is official and we will put your item on the building schedule.
● Smaller items shipped via UPS Ground (boxed)
● Larger items shipped via Homedirectusa (padded w/ on site service)
In both cases EVERY ITEM IS INSURED at its full value should anything occur during its journey to you. Please see delivery policy for our damage/insurance protocols.
Thanks for viewing,
Brandon Monk Munoz
Made in Fullerton, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
The entire experience was perfect from beginning to end. The initial emails were about getting the dimensions right and he was super helpful with suggestions while making sure it was what we wanted. Brandon always responded promptly when I had a question and kept me updated with his progress.
The desk was made within the initial time-frame and delivered exactly when he said it would arrive. The delivery and setup service was outstanding too.
The desk is stunning. Brandon is clearly an artist and craftsman who pays attention to details. The desk is exactly what I wanted and looks even better than the pictures.
I would highly recommend Brandon from Monkwood; he's a true artisan. We hope to do business with him in the future.