Butterfly Pattern Maple, Cherry, And Walnut Cutting Board
One-of-a-kind handmade butterfly end-grain cutting board. This cutting board is comprised of 1560 individual "blocks" that make up the butterfly pattern, with a solid hardwood end-grain border. To help the board stay pout during use, there are four rubber "feet", one at each corner. The feet are attached with stainless steel screws for a lifetime of service.
- 18.5" long x 18.75" wide x 1.375" thick
- Sits 1.625" off the counter due to 0.5" rubber feet.
- One-of-a-kind butterfly pattern
- Made from your choice of a combination of maple, walnut, American cherry, purple heart, or bloodwood - see options for pricing.
- Rubber feet to avoid slipping
- Handmade to order
- Made by MGA Custom Woodwork in Las Vegas, NV
- Ships in 2 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today