Designed to carry as a shoulder bag. Includes:
- A spice holder: Up to 6 of your spice bottles (various brands) tuck into pockets on the spice holder (21" x 6") that rolls up to be placed in the carryall
- A spice pocket holds packaged spices and small bottles of extract or liqueur (11" x 7.5")
- A removable mesh tool pouch holds numerous favorite kitchen tools (11" x 11")
- A knife sheath for a 4" paring and a 6" chef's knife (11" x 4.5") not shown in photo
- An 8.5" x 11" plastic cutting board
The overall dimensions of a carryall vary when empty or full. When empty, pull out the two box corners, let the zipper indent, and carry by the straps. When full the spice satchel is more of a box in shape. The carryall will readily hold a hand mixer or other tools of that shape. It looks like it will hold a bowling ball but I haven't tried it :)
When lightly filled the dimensions are approximately 10" tall by 14-15" wide. When full and boxy, the dimensions are approximately 10" tall and 9" wide.