Cathedral Tower Amplified Floorstanding Speaker (Neutral Paint Colors & Hardwoods)
This floorstanding version of the Cathedral 1.0 stands at 3 feet tall— a perfect height for both listening to music while walking around or sitting down in your favorite lounge furniture. Designed as a solo piece or paired together, the Cathedral Towers can flank any flat screen to transform an ordinary TV room into a sonically engrossing movie theater while visually enhancing the space with their distinctive architectural sensibilities.
• Dual 6" woofer line array for truly prodigious bass
• 300W ICEpower amplifier
• 24-bit HD DSP (Digital Signal Processing) produces reference quality EQ levels
• Cabinets are made from a sonically neutral MDF wood and painted with a durable automotive satin-finish paint OR oil-rubbed natural hardwoods
• Easy to use "Plug & Play" connectivity to any wireless or wired source module
• Dimensions: Width: 9" x Depth: 10.5" x Height: 36"
• Allow approximately 6 weeks for custom handcrafted production
— Ultimate Performance to Last a Lifetime —
We design & build our amplified loudspeakers to be intentionally "dumb"— meaning they have NO "smart speaker" hardware or software placed inside them. There is NO built-in "intelligent technology" that eventually will become obsolete. Our speaker series simply combines tried & true high performance speaker drivers with high-powered amplifiers in a perfectly DSP-tuned acoustic audio cabinet.
— Versatile Connectivity & Upgradability —
Each Heinsenfolg loudspeaker is equipped with an industry standard gold-coated 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo jack. — one of the most common types of audio jacks and future-proofed in its simplicity for decades & beyond. Using a standard 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo cable, any analog audio signal can then be directly connected to an infinite number of audio sources including all device's headphone jacks. Each back panel is also equipped with a retro-classic Les Paul guitar speed knob for maximum versatility over volume levels.
Here are a few audio sources you can connect to our lifestyle speakers:
• Amazon ECHO Dot or Flex (it turns our lifestyle speakers into voice-activated Alexa-enabled smart speakers)
• Auris BlueMe HD Bluetooth Streamer (play music directly from any mobile device using the highest quality bluetooth 5.0 codec available)
• Sonos PORT (it connects our lifestyle speakers to your existing Sonos system or can stand alone)
• Television (play music or any audio directly from the RCA or headphone jack)
• Smartphone or Tablet (Apple products may require Lightning or USB-C adaptor)
• Audio Receiver (bypassing the receiver's amplifier section, play music directly from the RCA jacks)
• Turntable / Record Player (play music directly from the output jack)
Made in Longmont, CO
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Heinsenfolg's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.