This rectangular family name and address sign is a beautiful and unique addition to any home. The sign features a stunning design that showcases a peaceful forest scene with a doe deer and pine trees. Your sign is laser cut from premium quality 12 gauge steel (almost twice as thick as 16 gauge steel) and powder coated for a durable finish. You can also choose to leave your sign as raw steel (dark gray in color) and spray paint in the color of your choice or leave it to naturally rust. With its charming and rustic sign, it is the perfect way to add a touch of nature and personality to your home's exterior.
• laser cut
• quality 12 gauge steel (1/8" thick)
• matte black powder coat
• silver vein powder coat (textured look)
• copper vein powder coat (textured look)
• raw steel (steel looks dark gray in color; not weather protected against rust)
• mount with chain or screws
• signs with a screws purchase include #2 stainless steel screws, 2" long
• signs with a chain purchase include 3 ft of zinc twist link coil chain (black only)
• USPS Priority Mail
VISIT OUR CUSTOMMADE STORE
Made in Brainerd, MN
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
This was a gift for a new home. It was made almost immediately after placing the order. It was packaged very well. Most of all it looks great. Thank you!
Beautiful product! It is a customized house sign, which I expected to take a long time to complete and ship. However, the product is perfect and my order was completed and shipped so quickly! My husband loved this Christmas gift. Thank you!
Nice product, looks good and was delivered in a timely manner. Great communication along the way.
The product is great. Looks even better than I expected. Only request would be for matching hardware. It came with a chain, but no screws.
Absolutely beautiful, it is so much more than I expected.
Thank you so much