Custom Italian Metal Dual Entry Gate Entry Walk Thru Pedestrian Garden Steel
GORGEOUS, CUSTOM, HANDCRAFTED METAL ENTRY GATE
Factory direct metal gates at WHOLESALE PRICES
Here is a fabulous Custom Italian Dual Entry Gate with FACTORY-DIRECT PRICING. Regularly $4000, we offer this elegant custom fabricated metal gate at a great factory-direct price for only $2199.
Designed in Italy and fabricated at our facility in San Diego, California, this is a beautiful accent gate for an entry way to a home.
1. Rough opening: 72". (Rough opening holds the dual gate, posts and hinges installed.) Height: 6'. The design in this listing will be fabricated in this size.
Custom sizes available. Contact us for a factory-direct quote.
2. Design fabricated/cut from 12 gauge steel.
3. Frame: Steel 1.5" x 1.5" square.
4. Arch: Steel 1.5".
5. Includes posts to attach to side walls. Posts: Steel 1.5" x 1.5" square.
6. Includes standard hinges.
Customer decides active gate and gate swing.
Passive gate can be opened as needed. Passive gate includes standard drop pin.
7. Fabricated with 1 or 2 standard 2 1/8" holes for standard lever and bolt lock. Customer supplies lever and bolt lock.
8. Includes sandblasting, baked on zinc primer and standard powder coating.
Custom Powder Coating Specials:
Custom Black Hammer.
This is a dark black powder coating. Medium gloss. Delicate hammered finish. $200 value free. Makes the gate stand out. Beautiful color.
Following are custom powder coating colors available for an $180 upgrade:
Custom Wrinkled Black. (Matte black with a sand-like texture)
Custom Textured Oil Rubbed Bronze. Exceptionally beautiful color.
Custom Textured Bronze
Custom Copper Vein. Exceptionally beautiful color.
Custom Textured Rust Powder Coating
Custom Blue Green Aged Copper
Each gate is custom fabricated per order.
Please allow 25 business days to ship the gate.
You cannot find a gate like this at your local hardware store!
Made in Chula vista, CA
By Davinci Gate
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Davinci Gate's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.