Is it a necklace? Or is it a lanyard? It's both! Dress up your ID badge, keys, or anything else you need to carry on your person. Clip it to a beautiful beaded lanyard and hang it around your neck. You'll never misplace your badge again!
These "turquoise" lanyards are comprised mainly of a man-made turquoise-like material called "howlite". Howlite is a silicate mineral used to replicate turquoise. Howlite and turquoise are nearly identical, and some say that even jewelers have difficulty telling them apart without UV testing.
Our beaded lanyards are lovingly handmade with high quality materials including gemstone, glass, crystal, ceramic/porcelain, wood and metal beads, 19- or 41-strand beading wire, covered crimps, and various styles of clasps.
When we design your custom lanyard, we will need to know:
• length (measured from back of neck to bottom of clasp)
• primarily blue-turquoise or green-turquoise color?
• what other types and sizes of beads would you like?
• lobster clasp: swivel or non-swivel, large or small, and/or split key ring?
• optional magnetic break-away clasp at the back of the neck?