Reclaimed Hardwoods In A Steel Frame W/ Glass Shelf End Table
This end table has been done in a contemporary, primitive and industrial style. This is great for a variety of settings. The frame is a welded 1" steel angle left raw. The top is a reclaimed hardwood floor joists with the patina left on them. A glass shelf in the middle provides a clear view of the reclaimed floor joist bottom shelf.
DIMENSIONS (As shown)
- 20" Wide x 26" Long x 25" Tall
- Reclaimed hardwood floor joists top with the patina left on them
- The frame is a welded 1" steel angle left raw
- Features a glass shelf in the middle that provides a clear view of the reclaimed floor joist bottom shelf
- Contemporary, primitive and industrial style
- Made to order
- Made by Daniel Chase of RE. Dwell in Grand Rapids, MI
- Ships in 4 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Grand Rapids, MI
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
Stephanie S.'s reviewFor re.dwell• Jan 17th 2018
Daniel was not only professional, but he was also a pleasure to work with. The piece he made for me is beautiful beyond my expectations. I will definitely hire him again to make another piece for me!
Ravi D.'s reviewFor re.dwell• Mar 1st 2016
Very happy with the final project. Daniel went over and above to make sure I was happy with what I was receiving. Communication was excellent, and the table top I ordered (in a very odd size) came out great and the measurement was bang on!