Glass Top Coffee Table, Mid Century Modern, Hand Carved, Noguchi Style, Living Room
Glass Top Coffee Table, Mid Century Modern, Hand Carved, Curvy Base, Noguchi Style, Solid Wood Base, Living Room, Office, Curly Maple, Cool From Nathan Hunter Design.
Inspired by our love of the mid century modern Noguchi classic, this glass top coffee table is a striking focal point for living room, office, or any room that deserves a funky yet classy vibe.
Painstakingly hand-carved from select pieces of solid hardwood, the curving parts of the base seem to bend in counterpoint to each other.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery.
- Worry-free commercial grade clear finish.
- Approximate dimensions = 30"D x 41"L x 16"H
- Available in curly maple (main images), paduak, walnut or cherry.
- Additional custom colors available by request.
- Custom sizes are available. Just click the "customize this piece" button.
Ships via white glove blanket-wrap delivery or curbside freight, depending on location.
When you work with us, our goal is for your experience to be easy, predictable and to exceed your expectations at every step.
Made by Nathan Hunter Design in Bloomington, Indiana. Make it yours by placing an order today.
Made in Bloomington, IN
By Nathan Hunter Design
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Nathan Hunter Design's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.