"The Cowboy" wall mounted hat rack holds caps, hats, coats, scarves, and more. Hand-distressed and finished solid wood and reclaimed railroad spikes provide a rugged, aged look. Ideal for entries, game rooms, man caves and more, this handcrafted hat holder has vintage railroad spikes that project out 3 inches and are spaced about 9-10 inches apart. NOTE: Please contact me if you prefer wider spacing for your hats (wide-brimmed hats may require more spacing).
*** FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 United States) ***
- 23 inches wide (with 2 spikes).
- 32 inches wide (with 3 spikes).
- 41 inches wide (with 4 spikes).
- 50 inches wide (with 5 spikes).
- 59 inches wide (with 6 spikes).
- Hand distressed solid wood.
- Vintage 3" projecting railroad spikes.
- Spikes are spaced approx. 9 inches apart.
- This hat rack is individually handcrafted; so no two will be alike. The rack you receive may appear darker or lighter than the product images, the wood grain and texture may be different, etc.
- Vintage railroad spikes are clear coated for protection and added durability.
- All dimensions are approximate and subject to slight variations.
- Since mounting surfaces vary, the included hanging hardware may not be suitable for your needs. Always use appropriate anchors and/or consult a contractor or skilled handyman to ensure secure fastening.
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
This is a 5 star maker. Everything about the product and the experience were great.