100% end grain cutting board from American cherry and black walnut. The board pictured is 18" x 14" x 1.75", but can be made in unlimited sizes.
- Medium (14" x 14" x 1.75")
- Large (18" x 14" x 1.75")
- Extra Large (24" x 18" x 2")
- Boards can be made in any size. Click 'contact maker' and submit a request for a custom size.
- Boards can be made without handles, with metal handles, or with finger grooves. Metal handles are 6 inch cast bronze finished in satin nickel.
- An optional juice groove can be added to the cutting surface, as pictured.
- End grain butcher block cutting board built to last
- Every board ships with a bottle of butcher block conditioner. Apply this oil once every few months to keep your board beautiful for years.
- Every board includes non-skid feet.
- Handmade to order
- Made by Nicholas Henton in Stillwater, MN
- Ships in 3 weeks
- Make it yours by placing your order today
Made in Stillwater, MN
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
Although it took quite a long time to receive due to some medical issues his wife seemed to be having (very sorry to hear about that!), it was absolutely worth the wait.The board we went with was a 24 x 18 x 2 behemoth that fits perfectly on top of our counter, but is still light enough to actually move around and put into the tall open cabinet space we have in the bottom shelving unit. We opted for finger grooves instead of handles (which was a good idea since we store ours on its end, so handles would have gotten in the way). Plus, I think it made the board easier to maneuver than handles would have given how big it is. The juice grooves are handy, although they do make it harder to clean since the crumbs can't just go straight off the cutting board, but that's not a product of the craftsmanship, that's just juice grooves. :)
All in all the board is beautiful and gets tons of compliments when we have company over. Definitely not like any other one I've seen and is a true centerpiece to the kitchen now. Thanks a lot!
I bought a custom butcher block for my husband and we both love the finished product! I had a great experience with this seller and would definitely recommend their work.