These handmade shelf brackets come in many sizes and are sold in pairs (2 brackets). Decorative forged steel scrolls make them ideal for enhancing wooden shelves, mantels, countertops, etc. Price is for TWO BRACKETS (one pair).
- Handmade solid steel brackets with decorative scrolls (material width and thickness based on bracket size).
- Cold bent steel for optimum strength.
- Decorative forged steel scrolls feature classic fishtail ends. Scroll size/style will vary according to chosen bracket dimension.
- Rounded corners and deburred edges.
- Includes two wall mounting holes and two shelf attachment holes.
- Available from 6 inch to 12 inch. Custom sizes and styles available. Just ask!
- Indicated sizes are for both vertical and horizontal sections of each bracket.
- These brackets are individually handmade to order!
- Durable Black Powder Coat.
- Other colors are available by request.
- Since mounting surfaces and locations vary, hardware is not included. If a wall stud is not available for secure fastening, please use appropriate anchors. These brackets are strong but must be attached properly to hold a heavy load. If you are unsure of how to properly install them, please consult a contractor or skilled handyman.
- Items are individually handcrafted; so slight variations should be expected.
- Made by Ray Cichlar of Rustic Furniture Hut in California.
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.