Pictured are just a few examples of what we offer in a 2" wide design. Our linear shelf brackets are "one of a kind" and are all made to order in Oklahoma City. We're well known for manufacturing a large line of metal counter top support and shelf brackets, so with that, we decided to design a line of shelf brackets that could accommodate multiple rows of shelving.
**This listing is for 2 (2 row) 7.5" deep x 2" wide linear shelf brackets in unfinished (ready for paint)
Please choose the following options:
- shelf spacing 12", 14", 16"
- design (visit our website www.urbanironcraft.com) to see our designs (specify which design you prefer when you order)
What our linear shelf brackets are perfect for...
- offices (residential & commercial)
- back-bars in restaurants and bars
- above your media console
- above buffet tables in a breakfast or dining room
- library settings
- open shelving in your kitchen
- anywhere multiple rows of shelving is needed
What makes them different than any other shelf bracket on the market...
- they are much easier to install than individual brackets
- they are way stronger than individual brackets
- our laser cut patterns are 1-1/8" wide on a 2" back-plate
- we offer a huge variety of designs, sizes and finishes to fit your application
- they are made with precision so that you get a perfectly level shelf every time
Good to know...
- each one comes with matching hardware (toggle lock screws for sheetrock applications)
- we offer 3 countersunk holes 1/4" wide
- our powder-coated finishes can go outdoors if need be
- our unfinished "ready for paint" option is great if you're looking to paint your own color
- these come in two or three row applications (yes you can stack them to make even more rows)
- auto-cad drawings with full dimensions are available upon request
- the actual design on the laser cut patterns is 1-1/8" wide, the back-plate is 2" wide
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Unfinished w/ clear coat
Unfinished ready for paint
Made in Oklahoma City, OK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Urban Ironcraft's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.