Flatiron 2.1 Amplified Speaker + Subwoofer (Matched Retro Modern Paint Colors)
Luxurious handcrafted materials along with best-in-class European audio components combine to create a big room audio listening experience unlike any other. Designed for large spaces, the main speaker drivers of the top cabinet are angled at a perfect 120º providing optimal sound dispersion and the bottom cabinet features a dedicated subwoofer to fill out the bass. All powered by a prodigious 400 watts of low distortion amplification… let the party begin!
• Dual coaxial Beyma speaker drivers featuring compression horn tweeters & 5" mid-range drivers powered by a dedicated 200W ICEpower amplifier (in Top cabinet)
• 8" down-firing subwoofer powered by a second 200W ICEpower amp (in Bottom cabinet)
• Dual enclosures can be stacked together or placed separately (includes Two 1/4" guitar-style subwoofer cables: 8 in. length and 6' ft. length)
• Cabinets are made from a sonically neutral MDF wood and painted with a durable automotive satin-finish paint
• Easy to use "Plug & Play" connectivity to any wireless or wired source module
• Dimensions: Width: 16.25" x Depth: 14.5" x Height: 16.5" (Top cabinet: 9.25" + Bottom cabinet 7.25")
• Allow approximately 6 weeks for custom handcrafted production
— Ultimate Performance to Last a Lifetime —
We design & build our amplified loudspeakers to be intentionally "dumb"— meaning they have NO "smart speaker" hardware or software placed inside them. There is NO built-in "intelligent technology" that eventually will become obsolete. Our speaker series simply combines tried & true high performance speaker drivers with high-powered amplifiers in a perfectly DSP-tuned acoustic audio cabinet.
— Versatile Connectivity & Upgradability —
Each Heinsenfolg loudspeaker is equipped with an industry standard gold-coated 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo jack. — one of the most common types of audio jacks and future-proofed in its simplicity for decades & beyond. Using a standard 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo cable, any analog audio signal can then be directly connected to an infinite number of audio sources including all device's headphone jacks. Each back panel is also equipped with a retro-classic Les Paul guitar speed knob for maximum versatility over volume levels.
Here are a few audio sources you can connect to our lifestyle speakers:
• Amazon ECHO Dot or Flex (it turns our lifestyle speakers into voice-activated Alexa-enabled smart speakers)
• Auris BlueMe HD Bluetooth Streamer (play music directly from any mobile device using the highest quality bluetooth 5.0 codec available)
• Sonos PORT (it connects our lifestyle speakers to your existing Sonos system or can stand alone)
• Television (play music or any audio directly from the RCA or headphone jack)
• Smartphone or Tablet (Apple products may require Lightning or USB-C adaptor)
• Audio Receiver (bypassing the receiver's amplifier section, play music directly from the RCA jacks)
• Turntable / Record Player (play music directly from the output jack)
Made in Longmont, CO
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Heinsenfolg's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.