Listed here is our "Layton" vanity base, which is typically used in a powder bath, but can very easily be used in any bathroom or even next to a bed as a side table. The design on this base is elegant, blending well with any sort of setting that calls for scroll work. With so many different counter-top options on the market, this base is not offered with a top.
Size: 25.5" or 35.5" wide x 21.5" deep x height depends on your request
- Custom height is available upon request (no charge)
- 20 gauge sheet metal backing is optional
- Many finishes to choose from (this base is also offered as unfinished so that the customer can choose their own finish)
- 1" x 1/4" wall strap (at the top against the wall and down the sides)
- 1/ 8" thick x 5/8" wide scroll pattern is used on wall-mounted versions
- Upper wall mount strap comes with 3 - 1/4" or 5 - ¼" wide mounting holes
- Mounting holes are located on the top back-strap and mid-section
- Mounting hardware not included (depending on the install application, requires either wood screws or toggle bolts)
- When chosen, legs are typically a 1" thick solid hammered square bar with decorative collar (plain 1" square tube leg is offered as well)
- Fully open back for easy plumbing installation
- No assembly required (fully welded construction)
- Mad in the USA
Shoot us a message with questions about sizes, finishes, pricing and shipping quotes.
Made in Oklahoma City, OK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Urban Ironcraft's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.