Enjoy cracking open a beer in style with this exotic Leopardwood magnetic bottle opener. Unique to other woods thanks to its one of a kind grain and texture, this Leopardwood opener is sure to be a conversation piece as guests line up to open up their beverage of choice. Rare earth magnets are carefully embedded into the back of the wood (concealed and out of sight) and serve to catch all of your discarded caps as they fall from the bottle.
About your Leopardwood magnetic bottle opener:
- Made from a solid slab of the rare and exotic LEOPARDWOOD
- Finished with high gloss lacquer for added strength and durability
- Sanded to a silky smooth finish
- Utilizes rare-earth magnets to catch all your discarded caps
- 100% made and manufactured in the USA
- Select from a variety of openers (Black Plain pictured)
- All necessary mounting hardware provided
- Measures roughly 4" across, 8" down, and ¾"thick
We're happy to accommodate bulk orders and in fact welcome the opportunity! Please contact us for discount pricing on large orders or with any general questions about our product.
Made in Marietta, GA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of WoodEyes Woodworks's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.