We have here a classic and timeless beauty made of natural eastern red cedar. This live edge cedar mantle floats on your wall with no visible shelf hooks and clutter. Installs easily and quickly and most importantly, securely! With its fine exquisite beauty, this mantle can go in a Victorian dollhouse or the good ol' hunting lodge or a combination of the two.
It is a beautiful piece that will add a touch of class to any room or natural touch to any lodge and best of all, no two pieces ever look alike.
Our floating mantles come with a mounting bracket that must be attached to wood or studs for a secure hold. Mounting holes on the bracket are spaced 16" apart to fit standard stud placement. Once the bracket has been attached to the wall, simply slip the mantlepiece onto the metal pegs and push it flush against the wall, it is that easy!
Available lengths include: 5 - 7ft
Thickness: 3" - 10"
Width: 7"- 11" (Varies depending on piece used)
Our live edge fireplace mantels are cut to your needed length at the time of order!
*** What else do you need to know? ***
• Picture is for reference ONLY. Your board will not look exactly as shown in the photos; however, it will be similar, with live edge - as you can see in the various picture samples. Exact dimensions and wood tones/color can vary.
• Slabs are cut to order, this means we cut slabs to length, in the order received, we then debark the piece and prepare as ordered.
• Each piece of live edge wood has individual characteristics, making each board unique and one of a kind.
• We ship raw, sanded, or finished.
• When "Satin" finish or "Gloss" finish is ordered, we use an indoor/outdoor poly finish; "Epoxy" is an epoxy glass finish that adds a high shine and a bit thicker gloss to your table.
• Shipping: Tracking information will be sent to you at time of shipping. Once product is scanned into the delivery system, we do not hold accountability for lost or damaged items during the shipping process. In that extremely rare situation, we are happy to work with you to file a claim with the shipping carrier.
• Quality: You are purchasing a natural resource and with such a resource a unique piece and character all its own. We are not responsible for natural defects such as; wood checks, cracks, spalting, or splits.
• Heirloom: Like many things that will last through generations and leave their mark on time, we leave our maker's mark on each piece we do. Look for our trusted brand on each piece of our heirloom-quality pieces.
• Enjoy: Enjoy your heirloom quality one-of-a-kind piece in your collection.
Handcrafted and 100% Amp made right here in the heart of the U.S.A. We use naturally aged eastern red cedar that has been salvaged from the Ozarks of Missouri.
****Gift? We can ship directly to the recipient! Don't forget to include your personalized gift message with your order!****
We look forward to working for you and with you to design the perfect piece for you and your home.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CedarFurnitureLodge
Made in Pittsburg, MO
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Cedar Furniture Lodge, LLC's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.