Mantel & Shelf Bracket. Collection "New York".
Featuring traditional arch paired with refined hammered edges. Each handcrafted detail in my New York Collection is made of solid steel, accented with a little bevel for added dimension. The bracket blends beautifully into a variety of architectural styles and adds a touch of intrigue to any aesthetic. My New York Collection is one of the first design I crafted, and it remains a revered favorite among customers.
Made in the USA.
• High quality USA steel 2" x 1/4" flat bar and arch made from a square bar 1/2"x1/2"
• The total sum of thicknesses is 3/4" ( 1/4" + 1/2") provides EXTRA strength and security
• Blacksmith rivet assembly
• Pre Drilled Six (6) Holes for the screws #12
• Timeless design: L-bar with a single arch.
• Truly Hand Forged with hammered edges
• Every Item I Make to Order personally in my workshop in Maryland
• I stand behind every product with a lifetime guarantee on material and craftsmanship, no returns
• Check out my portfolio www.volkovart.com
• No warranty on the finish. It might change with time, touch, climate, etc.
• Multiple Sizes Available
• Custom Sizes Possible
• Price is for ONE bracket
• Free US Shipping
A pair of brackets have a load capability 280 + lbs when the project done professionally and the weight is placed next to the wall. The crucial meanings for the load capability will have your screws and mounting surface.
• Unfinished: untreated steel with black/dark grey mill scale , rust scale, and blacksmithing marks. It will rust if it gets wet, either directly or simply through moisture in the air. You can leave it to rust or you can finish it yourself, the way you like.
• Raw steel, brushed and varnished: steel cleaned up from a scale, brushed, and varnished, letting to see you the character of the steel, and feel the touch of the warm hand in each item. Covered with polyurethane varnish.
• Organic hot beeswax: multi-layers finish with hot beeswax that gives natural patina, strong corrosion-resistant protection and 100% organic finish. This finish is applied to the brushed and cleaned up surface from scale after heating.
• Brown paint / gold patina: great resistance for indoor and outdoor use. This finish is applied to the brushed and cleaned surface without a scale after heating.
• Satin grey / gold patina: excellent resistance for indoor and outdoor use. This finish is applied to the brushed and cleaned surface without a scale after heating.
• Black paint / silver patina: great resistance for indoor and outdoor use. This finish is applied to the brushed and cleaned surface without a scale after heating.
• Oil rubbed bronze: excellent resistance for indoor and outdoor use. This finish is applied to the brushed and cleaned surface without a scale after heating.
► Price is for one (1) bracket
Screws are not included. Every project demands its own length of the screws. We would hate to send out the wrong one type/length. However, we could offer two options of matching screws: 3/4" or 1 1/4" for the shelf side and 2" or 3" for the wall side at extra cost. Email me your inquiry.
If you do not find what you are looking for, send us a message for a custom design! :)
You may expect slight variations in measurements and finish due to the handmade nature of this work. No two alike.
Made in Cascade, MD
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Metal Art Studio Dmitri Volkov's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.