Listed here is our "made to order" "Cambria" coffee table. This table base can be made to fit all sorts of specs. The pics are for a version that accepts a 1/2" glass top insert, so that the glass sits flush with the frame itself. This base can be made into any type of table base, just inquire for your application and we'll give you quote. (console table, side table, desk, dining table etc...)
- 1" solid hand forged square bar
- Legs are forged with a decorative collar
- Feet are 1-1/4" tubing over the forged bar (2" high)
- 1/2" lip to accept glass top (only if needed)
- If you want to install a wood or stone top, we'll add some cross bars for support and for attaching.
- this table is pretty heavy, due to the solid bar.
Finishes: (Shown in Raw steel with a clear coat)
We offer all sorts of designer finishes. Pricing is based on the cost of material and the tiers of difficulty in the process. Some finishes are much more labor intense than others.
Tier 1 colors
- matte black powder-coat
- white powder-coat
- bright orange powder-coat
- sapphire blue powder-coat
Tier 2 colors
- raw steel with a clear-coat (consistently sanded/blended throughout)
- blackened steel with clear powder-coat (just like raw steel, but with a tinted clear)
Tier 3 colors
- cleopatra gold powder-coat (closest thing to soft brass)
- roman gold powder-coat (referred to as champagne gold)
- subtle silver powder-coat
- satin-nickel powder-coat
- steel gray powder-coat
- oil rubbed bronze
- old world
Tier 4 colors
- platinum silver powder-coat (has reflective qualities, similar to chrome)
- worn leather patina with clear
Freight: With this option, it'll arrive on a pallet, at the bottom of your driveway or curbside. You'll be responsible for getting it off the pallet and into your home or business.
White Glove: With this service, they will call you to schedule delivery. They'll bring it in to your room of choice and will discard of all packaging. (suggested for heavier items)
Please shoot us a message if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.
Made in Oklahoma City, OK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Urban Ironcraft's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.