This deep ivory lace was once an antique tablecloth. The lace overlay entirely hand-stitched, with a white cotton underneath to show of the the intricate lace.
- Low back
- Lace straps just off the shoulder
- Pearl buttons up the back
- Pleated mermaid skirt
- Bust: 36 inches (91.4 cm)
- Waist: Up to 31 inches (79 cm) Model has 29 inch waist.
- Hips: Up to 44 inches (112 cm) Model has 39 inch hips.
- Length (From shoulder strap to floor:) 54 inches (1.37 meters)
The lace on this dress is very old, and should be handled delicately. It has been carefully hand stitched together! Some portions of the lace are slightly darker than others, that comes with aged lace... but it is barely noticeable and too small a difference to be photographed!
Made in Biddeford, ME
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Blue-Eyed Boutique's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.