Custom Made mr² Solid Cherry Mid Century Bookcase 48" W x 36" H x 11" D. The piece show is solid cherry, stained Red Chestnut with a satin finish.
The following Construction and Shipment Specifications are provided:
• Solid Cherry boards are used. No veneers.
• Multiple cherry boards are secured with biscuits and compression gluing to create the shelves and risers.
• All surfaces finished in customer preferred stain and lacquered with multiple coats of satin polyurethane (top and undersides).
• A minimum of 3 samples of finished wood will be sent to the customer for review and approval before final finishing.
• Six (6) rectangular tapered legs are provided.
• The top and bottom shelf heights are 11" and the middle is 8".
• All vertical risers are secured to horizontal shelves with power head screws and covered with solid Cherry dowels.
• Compression gluing performed on critical joints.
• Completely assembled piece shipped in multiple layers of bubble wrap and multiple layers of cardboard in a single carton.
• Shipping costs are estimated for the West Coast (See Shipping & Policies). If total shipping costs are lower, a refund would be applied when shipped. This design and/or custom designed Mid Century pieces can also be requested in in both stained and solid color versions.
This piece can also be provided in different woods and dimensions. Prices will may vary depending upon the changes requested.
mr² Woodworking also creates custom indoor and outdoor furniture, benches, cabinets and specialty wood items available thru Custom Made. Please do not hesitate to contact us for special request, colors or designs.
Made in Oneonta, AL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of mr2 Woodworking's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.