mr2 Custom Hand Crafted Room Divider and Bookcase. Each custom bookcase or room divider is 68" high x 9.125" deep x 44" wide and made from Poplar Hardwood.
The Mid Century Bookcase Specifications & Construction are as follows:
• The shelves and vertical runners of each bookcase are attached by wood screws covered with oak dowels.
• Compression glue is completed on critical joints (ie. corners and base)
• The partitions for each bookcase are attached by wood screws covered with oak dowels
• All of the boards have been planed and hand sanded before assembly, sanding and finishing.
• A thin apron on both sides of bookcase will be provided.
• The bookcase is finished with 3-4 coats of satin finish Ebony on top surfaces and 2-3 on bottom surfaces. All surfaces on the top and bottoms are finished.
• A sample of the wood with the finish will be sent to the customer for approval prior to finishing.
• The bookcase is bubble wrapped and protected with multiple layers of cardboard and then placed in a carton for shipment.
• Shipment of the bookcase will be completed with 5-8 weeks from placement of the order based upon my present backlog and type finish. Custom item, shipment would be dependent upon backlog Please confirm the dimensions, compartment configuration, and stain and finish (gloss, semi-gloss or satin) and need for an apron on both sides when ordering.
• Your choice of stain and finish (3-4 coats of lacquer)
• Your choice of solid with color with satin, semi or gloss finish for an additional price. This is due to the special finish, added labor, curing time and packaging requirements to produce the piece.
• Four (4) Lasdun M Series 4" High Mid Century Feet (MCF) with metal attachment brackets can be provided. Please note that two brackets for mounting to the wall are also provided with the options to insure stability. Use as a room divider is not recommended with this option.
Prices are also available for the bookcase with different dimensions and other woods are also available upon request. Special designs are also available upon request.
mr² Woodworking also creates custom indoor and outdoor furniture, benches, cabinets and specialty wood items. Please do not hesitate to contact us for special request, colors or designs.
Made in Oneonta, AL
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of mr2 Woodworking's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.