This beautiful wooden coat closet is made lovingly by hand in our Connecticut workshop from locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber. It's perfect for people who don't have a coat closet near their main entrance or for large bedrooms that need some extra storage! It's the result of several generations of traditional apprenticeships. While sturdy and practical, it's also unique, whimsical and full of charm.
- Locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber
- Chevron pattern
- Built-in bench for organization and storage
- Zinc hook racks, antique pulls and and inset door hinges
- Very durable rubber and steel casters for easy mobility
- Sealed with an all natural non-toxic sealant made in Vermont that has low VOCs, a neutral odor and is made from renewable resources
- Handmade to order
- Made by Matt and Sarah Rink of New Antiquity in Redding, CT
- Ships in 8 weeks **Free Shipping**
- Make it yours by placing an order today!