A Project TransAction Exclusive, NOW AVAILABLE IN BLACK. Individually made double thick black leather suspenders with antique brass hardware. Suspenders measure 1" wide and are hand sewn from 2 layers of strong and supple oil tanned American cowhide. Fully stitched for a very professional look and feel. Rib height dual roller buckles allow the front straps to easily adjust. Y-back connects with a solid welded O-ring; back strap adjusts with a button stud. These are thick, comfortable, and made to last a lifetime.
• 2 Layers of 100% genuine oil tanned American cowhide
• 1" wide; Y-back design with adjustable front straps; strap keepers included
• Top quality solid hardware and hand set rivets; non-toxic water based dyes
• Lowered buckles; adjustable front and back straps
• Small batch artisan made in Boston, MA (USA); Satisfaction Guaranteed
S/M: fits 40-45
M/L: fits 46-51
XL: fits 52-57
How to Measure:
Measure the distance from the center back waistline, diagonally over the shoulder, to front waistline. All measurements are in inches. If you are unsure of your size, order one size down (leather will stretch slightly with regular wear.)
Made in Roslindale, MA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
Awesome to work with, communicate with, and he is quick! Highly recommend