Your guests will swoon over your custom Spread the Love tags - tied to jars of honey or jam (..or nutella!), or as a sweet element added to your place settings ❤ This set is available in whatever combination of tag colors your heart desires!
• Papertique Gift Tags are created entirely using my original designs, inked and hand dyed to [im]perfection, and are 100% unique to this shop. No commercial rubber stamps here!
• You can choose from an array of colors, as seen in the last photo. Please be mindful of the difference between choosing a plain/classic color, or one of the "Vintage" colors, which have my rustic inking treatment added around the edges.
• Each tag is 4.25" x 2" and is finished with either a kraft brown, matte black, or pearlized white raffia ribbon to add these beauties to all of your sweet favors and treats!
Each of your paper goodies comes to life in the Papertique studio in New York City, using eco friendly materials and processes:
• Tags are all created from recycled premium uncoated 100lb cover stock that is 100% post-consumer waste, processed chlorine free, Ancient Forest Friendly, and FSC Certified
• This paper stock is manufactured with electricity that is offset with Green-e® certified renewable energy certificates
• A combination of acid free, non-toxic, water based dyes, and soy inks are used in the studio, creating a product that is easier to recycle
Dimensions: Each tag is finished with a white satin ribbon and raffia tie to add these beauties to your wedding favors, wishing trees or table settings. Quantity is flexible, with each tag measuring 4.25" x 2.125"