Please note: the pictured quilt was created for a school auction & has been sold. However, I will gladly make one for the child in your life as well! I am open & flexible to the color scheme/theme that you want!
This beautiful & unique quilt was made in a chevron pattern with pinks, turquoise & lime green fabrics. The pieces were machine stitched for durability. The top, inner batting and backing fabric were attached by machine using a decorative stitch in black. The quilt was bound in solid pink fabric.
I can also hand-embroider the child's name on one corner of the quilt.
This quilt is approximately 48" by 68" - which is crib or toddler bed sized.
I can make it larger if needed, please send me a convo so that I can quote a price and create a listing just for you.
* As each quilt is made to order, please allow approximately 1-2 weeks for shipping. If I need more time (due to order numbers) I will let you know.
* Local pick-up can be arranged too
* Each quilt is unique due to fabric variations and hand crafting.
* Machine wash on a delicate setting, tumble dry low (hang-dry is even better). Gets softer with each wash. It will be prewashed.
* Lightweight batting is used between the layers of the quilt.
Please message me with any questions/requests. I love quilting - and have been doing this since I was a teenager. I am a 4th generation quilter :-)