The Pontiac Bent Plywood Side Table is a classic mid century inspired bedside table. It takes it's name from the lovely city of Pontiac, Michigan. It's a perfect fit next to the bed, between a couple of comfy lounge chairs, or next to the couch. The top provides ample room for a lamp, a phone, a book, and a cocktail. Below, the bent ply curves can cradle a small collection of books and magazines.
* Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
* Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
* Legs handmade in Salt Lake City, UT
* Hand sanded and finished with rubbed-on polyurethane.
* Natural leather pads provide traction and protect surfaces from scratches.
* Birch Veneer Inner Layers
* Maple, Oak, or Walnut Outer Veneer
* Solid Maple, Oak or Walnut Legs
* Steel leg mounting brackets
* Leather Floor Pads
* Height: 20"
* Width: 19"
* Depth: 14"
* Plywood Thickness: 0.75"
* Weight: 10.4 lbs
* Each table is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
* The table ships unassembled. The legs simply screw into the attached brackets.
* Made to order in 4-6 weeks.
Made in Troy, MI
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Ciseal's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.