The Pontiac Bent Plywood Side Table is a classic mid century inspired bedside table. It takes it's name from the lovely city of Pontiac, Michigan. It's a perfect fit next to the bed, between a couple of comfy lounge chairs, or next to the couch. The top provides ample room for a lamp, a phone, a book, and a cocktail. Below, the bent ply curves can cradle a small collection of books and magazines.
* Design, lamination, molding, finish, and assembly by Ciseal in Troy, MI.
* Layers of wood veneer are hand glued, layered and molded to shape.
* Legs handmade in Salt Lake City, UT
* Hand sanded and finished with rubbed-on polyurethane.
* Natural leather pads provide traction and protect surfaces from scratches.
* Birch Veneer Inner Layers
* Maple, Oak, or Walnut Outer Veneer
* Solid Maple, Oak or Walnut Legs
* Steel leg mounting brackets
* Leather Floor Pads
* Height: 20"
* Width: 19"
* Depth: 14"
* Plywood Thickness: 0.75"
* Weight: 10.4 lbs
* Each table is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain.
* The table ships unassembled. The legs simply screw into the attached brackets.
* Made to order in 4-6 weeks.