This is a gorgeous 60" barnwood bathroom vanity made from 100 year old white oak and hickory salvaged from a deconstructed barn from a farm estate in Crown Point, Indiana. Much care was taken during the fabrication process to preserve the wood's aged beauty and life history. Each board is unique and tells its own story, and it's ready to continue its life story in your home. Superior craftsmanship and excellent quality. Standard details include:
- Blackened steel strapping
- Six dovetailed maple drawers
- Blum soft-close under mount drawer slides
- Blum soft-close hinges
- ECO friendly, low VOC finish
- UV coated natural maple interiors
- 1-1/2" solid wood top with major defects filled so no voids in top
- Handmade undermount copper sink
- Faucet not included, buyer to provide own faucet
- Vanity mirror with matching frame is available upon request for an additional $325.00
Vanity pictured is 60"W x 22"D x 36"H, but they are made to order in any size or configuration. Contact us today with your needs for a custom quote. These are custom made from thick authentic reclaimed barnwood. Vanity cabinets are high-quality, heavy duty furniture pieces that will last generations.
Made in CROWN POINT, IN
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Deer Valley Woodworks's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.