This beautiful pub table is made lovingly by hand in our Connecticut workshop from locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber and a dark-colored steel frame. We loving call this pattern "Crux." Pair it with two low-back steel seats and you can have an intimate drinking session in the comfort of your home.
It's the result of several generations of traditional apprenticeships and was painstakingly constructed to ensure the highest quality. While sturdy and practical, it's also unique, whimsical and full of charm.
- This piece measures about 25 inches wide and 40 inches tall
- Locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber
- Sealed with an all natural non-toxic sealant made in Vermont that has low VOCs, a neutral odor and is made from renewable resources
- A sturdy, dark-colored steel frame
- Handmade to order
- Made by Matt and Sarah Rink of New Antiquity in Redding, CT
- Ships in 8 weeks **Free Shipping**
- Make it yours by placing an order today!