This reclaimed pallet table utilizes cedar as the primary wood for the top that are stained in a rich Early American stain. The body and bottom rack makes this a statement piece with an attractive turquoise body lightly antiqued for a great farmhouse, shabby chic.
Perfect for filling that empty space behind your sofa, an entry way, or any bare wall in your living room or office. Designed for those with unique, and trendy decor style -- Shabby Chic, Modern, Rustic, Farm house, Country Cottage, etc.
-- Table Specifics --
* Each cut of pallet wood is hand selected based on it's natural weathered color, character, and durability. We love knots, holes, and unique pallets that give each table it's own personality.
* The table tops are sealed with a clear coat of polly to not only protect your piece, but enhance the natural grain of the wood.
* The hardware is also reclaimed and can vary in design, but is also hand selected based on it's age, color, and style. You will select from a variety of hardware that is currently in-stock.
* The standard dimensions of our sofa tables are 45L" X 30D" X 16H". This is a reference point and can be changed. Larger sizes will increase the price of the table.
* We love taking custom orders! If you already have a different finish, or color in mind, let us bring your idea to life.
-- Shipping --
$99 Flat Rate to your door - anywhere in the lower 48 (US). Please see more details on the "Shipping & Policies" Tab.
-- Current Build Time --
Your table will be built from start to finish after ordering. There is normally a 3 to 4 week turn around time, but this can fluctuate depending on the time of year. If the table is being shipped, please allow for an additional week depending on the carrier.
Finished pictures of your item will be sent prior to shipping. More shipping information can be found under the "Shipping" tab.
**Notice: Each table is custom made and no two are the same. The colors and patterns of your table may vary slightly from the above images, though it won't be any less beautiful. Every table is truly a one-of-a-kind piece which makes them such a special piece of furniture to own.**