This beautiful wall panel is made lovingly by hand in our Connecticut workshop from locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber. It's outfitted with a french cleat or metal hanger for a secure and easy install. It's a beautiful conversation piece and heirloom.
It's the result of several generations of traditional apprenticeships and was painstakingly constructed to ensure the highest quality. While sturdy and practical, it's also unique, whimsical and full of charm.
- 42"L x 10.5"W x 1 1/2"D
- Locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber
- Sealed with an all natural non-toxic sealant made in Vermont that has low VOCs, a neutral odor and is made from renewable resources
- Includes metal hanger
- Handmade to order
- Made by Matt and Sarah Rink of New Antiquity in Redding, CT
- Ships in 8 weeks **Free Shipping**
- Make it yours by placing an order today!
Please inquire for custom sizes and patterns. All patterns can be made into tables and dressers.