These handcrafted solid wood shelves include industrial iron brackets and blacksmith style screws for a beautiful, rustic farmhouse charm. Each shelf undergoes a wood distressing / finishing process that creates a durable, aged-looking surface.
This is not salvaged wood with a quick spray-on stain. I use kiln-dried wood and painstakingly work the surfaces to produce unique shelves you'll display with pride.
- Premium quality hand distressed kiln-dried wood.
- Penetrating oil finish (several colors).
- Choose from 7 inch, 9 inch, and 11 inch (approx.) deep shelves.
- Hand forged industrial farmhouse style brackets.
- Blacksmith screws for mounting shelves to brackets.*
*Screws for mounting to wall studs are also available .
IRON BRACKET FINISHES
- Raw (unfinished) steel.
- Black Rust Proof Paint.
- Black Powder Coat.
- All dimensions are approximate and subject to slight variations.
- This item is meticulously handcrafted. Given its handmade and hand-finished qualities, variations and imperfections in the wood should be expected and treasured. Each item is an original; so no two will be exactly alike.
- The wood distressing and finishing process requires 1-2 weeks; so your shelves will typically take three to four weeks to complete -- but they're well worth the wait!
- Shelves come pre-drilled with bracket mounting holes. For protection during shipping, brackets are not attached.
- Since surfaces and locations vary, hardware for mounting to walls is not included. We do offer optional blacksmith screws (which match the included shelf screws) for mounting to studs. Always use appropriate anchors and/or consult a contractor or skilled handyman to ensure secure fastening.
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.