These handcrafted solid wood shelves include industrial chic iron brackets and blacksmith square head screws for a beautiful, rustic farmhouse charm. Each shelf features our multi-step wood distressing / finishing process (all done by hand!) to create an incredible, aged-looking and durable surface. Our shelves will complement almost any home or office decor. There's nothing like them on the market -- you won't be disappointed!
***FREE SHIPPING*** within the lower 48 United States!
These are not just salvaged/reclaimed wood shelves that have a quick stain sprayed on. Instead, we use hand selected wood and painstakingly work the surfaces to produce a top quality rustic shelf you can display with pride.
- Hand distressed sustainable and reclaimed solid woods.
- Durable and attractive hand rubbed oil finish.
- Choose from 7 inch, 9 inch, and 11 inch (approx.) deep shelves.
- Approx. 1.5" thick solid wood shelves.
- Hand forged industrial style brackets with a rust inhibiting black finish or an optional durable black powder coat finish.
- Includes blacksmith square head lag screws for mounting shelves to brackets.*
*Screws for mounting to wall studs are also available (in sets of four screws). Please see the drop down menu to add these to your order.
AVAILABLE IN SIX SHELF WIDTHS
- 20 inch
- 24 inch
- 30 inch
- 36 inch
- 42 inch
- 47 inch
Other sizes available -- just ask!
- All dimensions are approximate and subject to slight variations.
- This item is meticulously handcrafted. Given its handmade and hand-finished qualities, variations and imperfections in the wood should be expected and treasured. Each item is an original; so no two will be exactly alike.
- Our wood distressing and finishing process requires 1-2 weeks lead time; so your shelves will typically take three to four weeks to complete -- but they're well worth the wait!
- Shelves come pre-drilled with bracket mounting holes. For protection during shipping, brackets are not attached.
- Since surfaces and locations vary, hardware for mounting to walls is not included. We do offer optional blacksmith square head screws (which match the included shelf screws) for mounting to studs. Always use appropriate anchors and/or consult a contractor or skilled handyman to ensure secure fastening.
Seller is required by California law to collect sales tax on all orders delivered to destinations within California. You will be billed for any sales tax due after placing your order. (The CustomMade system does not currently enable sales tax calculations during checkout.)
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.