This beautiful table is made lovingly by hand in our Connecticut workshop from locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber.
This elegant dining table features a solid reclaimed cedar base with tapered legs and a naturally aged zinc top. Zinc is a durable surface that through use develops more character and beauty overtime. We seal our tops with a wax clear coat which preserves the white patina zinc is renowned for.
It's the result of several generations of traditional apprenticeships and was painstakingly constructed to ensure the highest quality. While sturdy and practical, it's also unique, whimsical and full of charm.
- 72"L X 30"W X 30"H (*shown)
- 84"L X 30"W X 30"H
- 96"L X 30"W X 30"H
- Locally sourced reclaimed wood and sustainably harvested lumber
- Beautiful zinc table top
- Sealed with an all natural non-toxic sealant made in Vermont that has low VOCs, a neutral odor and is made from renewable resources
- Handmade to order
- Made by Matt and Sarah Rink of New Antiquity in Redding, CT
- Ships in 8 weeks
- Make it yours by placing an order today!