Sofia The First Princess Inspired Dress Gown - Adult Size With Pearls
We fell in love with this new little princess and decided to create it. This dress is being offered at different budgets and as both a child or adult size to accommodate a variety of budgets. This adult version is the most luxurious version on the market. With all the detail of the kids version but as a giant ballgown with yards of rustling taffeta skirt and satin and elegant pearl trims and accents and full puffed sleeves. It takes over 10 hours for our workers to hand sew all the pearls on this dress!!
The dress itself is two pieces. The first piece is the bodice and peplum connected together in lavender bridal satin.
The second piece is the skirt. Done on a waistband with hooks and bar closure to accommodate your little one as she grows or for adult multi-sizing. The skirt has 4 petals with a taffeta applique flower shape on each one. Beneath that is a very full white taffeta skirt with an accenting taffeta ribbon.
The pricing is to purchase this dress with pearls (please inquire for a quote if you would like this dress without pearls or without the pearl trim). The pearl trim cannot be machine sewed, so it is hand stitched as each of the pearl beads are as well. Pearl trim edges each of the petals and the peplum and then edges down the front of the bodice. Pearl beads are hand sewn on the peplum carefully and then down the center of the bodice. It makes this gown full, and decorated in finery for the perfect little princess.
Sofia Two-Part Skirt
Sofia Two-Part Bodice
Sofia Mega Full Crinoline (to shape the gown into the big fluffy skirt)
(Please see our other listings for Toddler and Child Sizes, or inquire separately.)
This dress can be made without Pearls for an adult please inquire for pricing.
If you do not wish to have the Mega Full Crinoline part of your order we can adjust pricing.
This dress comes standard with a separating zipper, for an additional $45.00 you can get a lace-up back fully grommetted with cording.
Please include any options you want deducted or added in the notes upon checking out. We will adjust your invoice and email you any cost differentials.
We can modify the dress design to fit your needs if you want more petals, different variations, etc. to fit your needs. Contact us for a quote.
Sometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Bbeauty Designs is a professional costume designer. If you are a children's entertainment company, contact us separately for volume pricing. All our costumes can be modified to our clients wishes. Please contact us for details.