Best on the market! Custom made to order, our 100% handcrafted heavy-duty steel shelf brackets feature rounded corners and deburred edges for an attractive appearance. We also cold bend our brackets for optimum strength and quality.
+++FREE SHIPPING+++ within the lower 48 United States!*
(Please contact us for a shipping quote to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.)
*NOTE: Due to high shipping costs, a two bracket minimum order is required to receive free shipping for any brackets larger than 9 inches.
*Prices are per bracket. Orders of 20 or more brackets get a 10% discount.*
(Please request a custom order to receive this discount.)
- 1-1/2" wide x 1/4" thick solid flat steel bar.
- Individually cold bent for optimum strength.
- Brackets sized for boards from 6" to 12" wide.
- 1-1/4" inside height front lip (for 1-1/2" thick wood shelves). Other heights available by request.
- 4" vertical legs standard on 6" to 8" wide brackets.
- 6" vertical legs standard on 8.25" to 12" wide brackets.
- Vertical leg sections also available in 8" to 12" lengths.
- Rounded corners and deburred edges.
- Each bracket includes two mounting holes (vertical leg).
- Shelf mounting holes (shown in images).
- Blacksmith square head lag screws (for attaching brackets to wood shelves).
- Blacksmith square head lag screws (for mounting into wood wall studs).
- Raw Steel (unfinished)*
- Clear Coating (raw steel look but will not continue to rust)
- Burnished Steel with Clear Coat (has a polished, shiny steel surface)
- Blacksmith Wax Rub
- Black Powder Coat (may require 1 week additional production time)
- Custom finishes (rust patina, etc.) are available by request.
*Raw steel typically has a mix of grayish mill scale, bare metal, and may exhibit some rust. If left unfinished, it is susceptible to oxidation over time.
***NOTE*** Brackets are designed to fit the depth of the shelf, when measured from the wall to the edge of the board. They are made slightly larger than actual shelf depth (for example, a 12" wide bracket will be slightly larger than 12 inches from the wall to the inside lip in order to accommodate a 12" shelf comfortably).
+++Please measure your shelves for depth before ordering.+++
NOTE: Brackets should be installed into wall studs for secure fastening. If a wall stud is not available, use appropriate anchors. If you are unsure of how to properly install them, please consult a contractor or skilled handyman.
NOTE: All brackets are handmade; so there may be slight variations. Please allow a minimum 1/8 inch tolerance for indicated measurements.
Seller is required by California law to collect sales tax on all orders delivered to destinations within California. You will be billed for any sales tax due after placing your order. (The CustomMade system does not currently enable sales tax calculations during checkout.)
Made in Pismo Beach, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rustic Furniture Hut's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.