Absolutely Gorgeous End Grain Cutting board!
End grain boards are made by cutting the piece of lumber into blocks, and gluing the blocks together with the end grain up, forming the top surface of the cutting board. An end grain cutting board is always made of blocks. End Grain boards are made to be passed down from generation to generation. Because of their construction, they are easy on knives. If you are buying for a serious kitchen guru, this board is for them! This board features Black Walnut and Tigerwood.
The pictured board is 18" x 14" x 1.75" -- a serious piece of counter art that will complement the most high end of kitchens! Pictures cannot do it justice!
Unlike other boards out there, I use only woods that have been deemed safe for contact with food. In the construction of my boards, I use FDA approved glue and pure mineral oil. I only make cutting boards, countertops, and butcher block carts, so all of my best raw materials go into my craft, whereas many other cutting boards are made of scraps. I take pride in finding the best quality and unique woods. All of my boards are made in Stillwater, MN
A bottle of Howard's Butcher Block Conditioner is included with this board, along with detailed care instructions. Non skid rubber feet included.
- Medium (14" x 14" x 1.75")
- Large (18" x 14" x 1.75")
- Extra Large (24" x 18" x 2")
- Boards can be made in any size. Click 'contact maker' and submit a request for a custom size.
- Boards can be made without handles, with metal handles, or with finger grooves. Metal handles are 6 inch cast bronze finished in satin nickel.
- An optional juice groove can be added to the cutting surface, as pictured.
- End grain butcher block cutting board built to last
- Every board ships with a bottle of butcher block conditioner. Apply this oil once every few months to keep your board beautiful for years.
- Every board includes non-skid feet.
- Handmade to order
- Made by Nicholas Henton in Stillwater, MN
- Ships in 3 weeks
- Make it yours by placing your order today