Small things are cute. They just are. Aside from being adorable, though, their size implies a preciousness; petite things are to be valued and thoughtfully protected. Whether it's a thin slice of decadent chocolate cake, a filigreed teacup, or a vintage ring box, small things enrich our lives and remind us that bigger is not always better, or even necessary.
This porcelain cupcake stand, ornately adorned with a gold and lavender floral lace-inspired pattern, is a small gift that will be treasured for years. It's the perfect size to display a petite treat, be it a cupcake, a stack of cookies, or a pile of pretty candies.
• White and tinted porcelain. Top surface covered in satin clear lead-free & food-safe glaze.
• Bright white porcelain accented with warm golden- and lavender-tinted porcelain slips
• All materials used to create this item were manufactured in the USA, including the porcelain, colorants, and packaging materials
• This item is thrown on the potter's wheel and decorated by hand, by me, in my Los Angeles studio
• This item will last for decades and generations when properly cared for. Hand-wash only. Use care when cleaning textured surface. Oven and Microwave use strongly discouraged. Care Instructions included
4.25" W x 2" H, with a 2 inch diameter footprint.
AVAILABLE SIZES: One Size
AVAILABLE COLORS: One Color
SIMILAR DESIGNS: Poppy Lace, Grandmother's Lace, Timeless Charm, Sweet Swag
*Spoon (pictured) sold separately
Made in Los Angeles, CA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Sweet Mud Clay Works's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.