Small things are cute. They just are. Aside from being adorable, though, their size implies a preciousness; petite things are to be valued and thoughtfully protected. Whether it's a thin slice of decadent chocolate cake, a filigreed teacup, or a vintage ring box, small things enrich our lives and remind us that bigger is not always better, or even necessary.
This porcelain cupcake stand, ornately adorned with a gold and lavender floral lace-inspired pattern, is a small gift that will be treasured for years. It's the perfect size to display a petite treat, be it a cupcake, a stack of cookies, or a pile of pretty candies.
• White and tinted porcelain. Top surface covered in satin clear lead-free & food-safe glaze.
• Bright white porcelain accented with warm golden- and lavender-tinted porcelain slips
• All materials used to create this item were manufactured in the USA, including the porcelain, colorants, and packaging materials
• This item is thrown on the potter's wheel and decorated by hand, by me, in my Los Angeles studio
• This item will last for decades and generations when properly cared for. Hand-wash only. Use care when cleaning textured surface. Oven and Microwave use strongly discouraged. Care Instructions included
4.25" W x 2" H, with a 2 inch diameter footprint.
AVAILABLE SIZES: One Size
AVAILABLE COLORS: One Color
SIMILAR DESIGNS: Poppy Lace, Grandmother's Lace, Timeless Charm, Sweet Swag
*Spoon (pictured) sold separately