Walnut And Maple Checkers/Chess Board With Carved Border
This beautiful checkers/chess board is constructed of solid Missouri maple and walnut squares, backed by Baltic birch, with a border of solid walnut. Rubber pads grip the surface for slip-free play.
Choose a carved border for a really distinctive game board, or a solid border for a simple, classic look.
- Playing surface: 13" x 13" (1-5/8" squares)
- Overall size with border: 15-1/2" square x 3/4" thick
- Handmade in our family-owned shop
- Made of solid maple and walnut
- Optional carved border
- Optional custom engraving: we can engrave names, dates, or a message on the back of the board. Select the "Custom engraving" option and enter your request when you place your order.
- Wooden chess pieces are provided as a courtesy to people looking for an all-wood chess set. French Staunton chess set with a 3" king (king's base is 1 1/8"). Light pieces are boxwood, dark pieces are sheesham. Pieces are lightly weighted with green felt on the bottom.
- Wooden checkers also available.
- Make it yours by placing an order today
- Made by Three Trees Workshop, Warrensburg, MO
- Ships in 1-2 weeks via ground shipping. We'll provide a tracking number when it ships.
- Contact us if you require expedited shipping
- For custom engraved boards, we'll send a proof for approval before we do the engraving, so please watch for a message after you place your order. Delays in approval of proof may lead to delays in shipping.
Each game board is unique due to natural variations in the color and grain of wood. The board you receive will vary slightly from the one pictured here, but it will be equally beautiful.