Listed here are our made-to-order wine stem displays. Unlike any other bottle display on the market, ours are clean-lined, modern and timeless in design. If you're tired of the cheap wine racks on the market and are looking for something with a little more eye-candy, you'll love our products.
***After you order, send us a message about what you plan to install into.***
- These come in a wide range of sizes to fit your spaces needs. Choose from the drop down or message us for your custom needs.
- For residential or commercial use.
- Each bottle is very secure in the oval shaped holder.
- There is 6.5" from front of holder to the wall
- Spacing wise, we suggest allowing 15" of space for each stem to allow for bottle hangover.
- Remember to be aware of crown molding and outlets/light switches when planning for placement
- If ordering 24 bottle count, please be aware this will come in two separate pieces that will need to be attached.
- We also sell a double bottle style that's available for purchase - send us a message to find out more. Additionally, we can do custom wine cabinets.
Finishes: Offered in any of the powder coat choices below.
Cleopatra Gold (a soft brass look)
Roman Gold (a champagne gold)
Width to consider for proper wine stem display:
Below are the number of stems, with our recommended widths required to display your bottles correctly. Recommended widths are for a standard bordeaux bottle.
Stems Recommended Width
1 --- 15"
2 --- 30"
3 --- 45"
4 --- 60"
5 --- 75"
6 --- 90"
7 --- 105"
8 --- 120"
9 --- 135"
10 --- 150"
11 --- 165"
12 --- 180"
13 --- 195"
14 --- 210"
15 --- 225"
- Whether you hit a stud or not, these wine stems can be installed to easily support a full rack.
- If installing into sheet-rock and unable to hit a stud, use toggle bolts throughout. When done correctly, they will more than support a full rack. (we've installed many stems this way)
- If you have a rock wall application, you may want to go with our floor to ceiling stems for easier installation.
- For stems smaller than 4' in length, and depending upon how many are purchased, we may ship via FedEx.
- For larger stems or larger orders, we'll ship via freight carrier.
Made in Oklahoma City, OK
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Urban Ironcraft's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.