Your beautiful and precious jewelries deserve an equally beautiful home. Featuring Bob Dickey's Pagoda style Jewelry Box in Claro Walnut. The grooves in the drawers ride on the diamond-shaped runners that are visible in the front. Maple splines help hold the walnut drawers together and add a decorative touch. Two-dimensional pictures cannot do the figure and chatoyance of this wood justice. They have a three-dimensional look that just begs to be touched. Drawers are lined with black silver cloth with an acid-free backing to help protect and preserve your precious metals. Hand-crafted wooden drawer pulls are also Claro walnut.
- 9 1/2" L x 14" W x 9" H (Overall dimensions outside)
- 8" x 10" x 1 3/4" (Drawer dimensions)
- Pagoda style jewelry box in Claro walnut
- Diamond shaped runners that are visible in the front
- Shellac and Lacquer hand-rubbed finish
- Made to order
- Made by Lucas Brown of Rocky Mountain Woodworks in Loveland, CO
- Ships in 1 week
- Make it yours by placing an order today
Made in Loveland, CO
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Rocky Mountain Woodworks's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.