The dreamy, faceted Prehnite coin in the center of the pendant conjured images in my mind of fresh green grass being warmed by the sun. In my woodland daydreams, as I've been calling them in my wait for winter to be over, these grassy secluded spots are guarded by trees, much like the Prehnite coin is surrounded by hand sculpted sterling silver wire; hence this necklace's name, Sunny Glade. This fancy necklace was hand formed, hammered, wrapped, and sculpted to create a beautiful and elaborate frame in which a prehnite gemstone is wrapped into the center while dangles a small prehnite teardrop at the bottom. The pendant is attached to sterling silver chain by milky white moonstone chains and is hand-finished with a sterling silver clasp and a two-inch extender chain.
- Hand formed sterling silver
- With a prehnite gemstone wrapped in the center
- The pendant measures 2-1/4" from the top to the bottom
- The necklace length measures from 17-1/2" to 19-1/2"
- Oxidized and buffed metals to bring out the detail in the wire work
- Made to order
- Made by Anna Cordner of Noria Jewelry in Manassas, VA
- Ships in 1 week
- Have one made for you, place an order today
Made in Manassas, VA
All of our products are handmade
by expert makers.
No reviews yet
Each week, expert artisans from across the country become makers on CustomMade.
Every maker has a story. Be a part of Noria Jewelry's story by placing an order, leaving a review, and seeing your review appear here.